Rhino Entertainment Group Ltd, company registration number C94778 of Level G, (office 1/1459), Quantum House, 75, Abate Rigord, Ta Xbiex (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy as the user of this website, which includes any Personal Information that You may choose to provide Us on this website including to the recruitment process. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), We are the Data Controller.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices and where You can find controls to manage Your information and protect Your privacy and security.
How is Your data collected?
Information We collect from You
In connection with our recruitment process, We collect information that You provide when You apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
In particular, We process personal details such as:
- Personal details such as name and surname, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth and police conduct, where the latter is collected pursuant legal obligations we are subject to;
- Relevant academic and previous employment information such as qualifications, experience, employment history (including details and performance in previous positions held), skills experience that You provide to Us, as well as Your video in case You conduct Your interview using the Video Interview feature; and
- Any other relevant details such as willingness to relocate, applicable notice period, preferred commencement date, work eligibility, visa details, contact details of any referees (please note that it is Your responsibility to obtain consent prior to sharing with Us the referees’ personal data), photos and videos. Furthermore, if You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence and a record of Your progress through any hiring process that We may conduct.
Some data which may be considered Personal Data is collected automatically from Your device when You access our web site such as:
- Technical information including Internet Protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugins and version, operating system and platform
- Visit information including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream through and from our web site (including date and time); products You viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call Our customer service number
- We use Workable, an external online application platform provided by Workable Software Limited, to assist with Our recruitment process. We also collect details of Your visits to Workable’s Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred You to Workable’s Website and the resources that You access.
Information We collect from other sources
Workable provides Us with the facility to link the data You provide to Us, with other publicly available information about You that You have published on the Internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn and other social media profiles.
Workable’s technology allows Us to search various databases – some publicly available and others not, which may include Your personal data (include Your CV or Resumé), to find possible candidates to fill Our job openings. Where We find You in this way We will obtain Your personal data from these sources.
We may receive Your personal data from a third party who recommends You as a candidate for a specific job opening or for Our business more generally.
How We Process Your Information
When You create an account, You are giving Us Your Consent to collect and process Your personal data as explained in this Privacy Notice.
Workable is only entitled to process Your personal data in accordance with Our instructions.
Where You apply for a job opening via the application function on a job site or similar online service provider (“Partner”), You should note that the relevant Partner may retain Your personal data and may also collect data from Us in respect of the progress of Your application. Any use by the Partner of Your data will be in accordance with the Partner’s Privacy Notice.
When You apply for a job opening through the Workable functionality, We rely on Your consent, which is freely given by You during the application process, to disclose Your personal data to Workable on the basis described below.
In connection with Our recruitment processes We use information held about You in the following ways:
- to consider Your application in respect of a role for which You have applied;
- to consider Your application in respect of other roles;
- to communicate with You in respect of the recruitment process;
- to enhance any information that We receive from You with information obtained from third party data providers;
- to find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings;
- to help Our service providers (such as Workable and its processors and data providers) and Partners (such as the job sites through which You may have applied) improve their services.
We may use Workable’s technology to select appropriate candidates for Us to consider based on criteria expressly identified by Us, or typical in relation to the role for which You have applied. The process of finding suitable candidates is automatic, however, any decision as to who We will engage to fill the job opening will be made by Our staff.
Please note that if You are offered and accept employment with Us, the information collected during the application and recruitment process will become part of Your employment record. More information on how We process information of Our employees will be provided upon offer acceptance.
Personal Data that are automatically collected about You and/or received from third parties will be used to operate Our websites as well as to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your device. To give a few examples this includes:
- administration of Our Site and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- keeping Our Site safe and secure;
- combining Personal Data from third parties with the information We hold to personalize and enhance your experience on Our Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
For the purposes described above, Your personal data may be shared with any associated company within the Rhino Entertainment Group. We share Your personal data with Your consent or as necessary or provide any service You have requested or authorized. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on Our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies We’ve hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing Our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by Our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from Us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Where You have applied for a job opening through the Workable functionality, and where You have consented to this disclosure, We will disclose to Workable certain personal data that We hold, including but not limited to a unique identifier used by Workable to identify You, and information about Your progress through Our hiring process for the applicable job opening, as well as tangible, intangible, visual, electronic, present, or future information that We hold about You, such as Your name, contact details and other information involving analysis of data relating to You as an applicant for employment (collectively “Disposition Data”). Workable’s Privacy Notice in respect of Workable’s use of the Disposition Data is available on Workable’s website.
Where You have applied to a job opening through another service provider, We may disclose data similar to the Disposition Data defined above to such service provider. The service provider shall be the data controller of this data and shall therefore be responsible for complying with all applicable law in respect of the use of that data following its transfer by Us.
Data Storage and Data Retention
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at Your own risk. We will notify You and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
The data that We collect from You and process using Workable’s Services may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of Our suppliers. By submitting Your personal data, You agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
In particular, Your data may be accessible to i) Workable’s staff in the USA or ii) may be stored by Workable’s hosting service provider on servers in the USA as well as in the EU. The USA does not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. A Data Processor Agreement has been signed between Workable Software Limited and its overseas group companies, and between Workable Software Limited and each of its data processors. These data processor agreements are designed to help safeguard Your privacy rights and give You remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of Your personal data.
We retain Your Personal Data for a period of 24 months.
You can view or edit Your personal data online for many of Our services. You can also make choices about Our collection and use of Your data. How You can access or control Your personal data will depend on which services You use. Right of access
You have the right to access Your personal data and to receive Your personal data which You have provided to Us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
Right to correction
You have the right to require Us to correct any mistakes and/or changes to Your information in Our possession;
Right of erasure
You have right for Your personal data to be deleted if there is no other legal basis that justify their retention;
Right to data portability
You have the right to transmit Your personal data to a third party;
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to processing of Your personal data for direct marketing and to object to processing of Your personal data in a situation where such processing is based on tasks carried out in public interest or based on legitimate interest;
Right to restrict
You have the right to ask for Your data not to be processed for the period of deciding about Your complaint in regard of challenging legality of processing of data, punctuality of data, if legitimate interest is outweighing Your rights and in situations where You want Your data to be kept for potential legal claims;
Right to lodge complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, with the mention that Our Lead Supervisory Authority is the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner in Malta.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential Cookies: We use these “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies for our website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website may not work correctly.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices to provide a more personalized experience. For example, they can remember your username or language preferences.
- Cookies for Advertising Purposes: We may also use small pieces of software code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising matrix, such as page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. In order to improve our services, we work with third parties, using third party cookies to identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that is most relevant and useful to you.
- Analytical Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us understand which parts of the site are most popular and identify areas for improvement. The data collected is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only.
This website uses Google Analytics, which is the most widely used web analytics service on the internet. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. We use the information to compile reports and make our website run more efficiently.
How Can You Change Your Cookie Settings?
You can control and manage cookies in your web browser settings. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website, and some features may not work as intended.
If you wish to block cookies from your browser software, please check the browser help menu for relevant instructions.
Unfortunately, if you choose to block cookies, some of the interactive features and functionalities of our websites and services may not be available to you. This is why we advise the users of our websites and services to accept cookies from us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) outline the rules for using Our website and constitute a binding legal agreement between the user (“You”) and Rhino Entertainment Group Limited, registration number C 94778, registered address at Level G, (Office 1/1459), Quantum House, 75, Abate Rigord, Ta’ Xbiex , Malta (“the Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”).
By using Our website, You are agreeing to these Terms.
By submitting Your Information on this Website, You are accepting that Your personal Information will be stored in accordance with Our Privacy Notice and agree that You have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
If You do not accept these Terms, kindly do not use Our Website.
If You violate these Terms, Your access and use of Our Website may be suspended or terminated at Our discretion.
You must be 18 years of age or older, to visit or use this website in any manner, and if You are under the age of 18 or under the age of maturity that is defined in Your jurisdiction, You must use this website under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian or any other responsible adult.
Access to the Content by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal. If You access this website, You are doing so at Your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
These terms are defined throughout these Terms & Conditions as follows:
“Company/We/Us/Our” shall refer to Rhino Entertainment Group Limited, a company registered in Malta, with company registration number C 94778 and with registered address at Level G, (Office 1/1459), Quantum House, 75, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1121, Malta, and shall also refer to any entity within the Rhino Group;
“Content” shall mean the content found on this Website, including but not limited to job postings;
“Information” shall refer to the information You submit and enter on Your account;
“Post” means Information that You submit and enter on Your account;
“Privacy Notice” means the website’s Privacy Notice as published on the Website and as updated from time to time;
“Your Account” shall refer to the account You have created containing Your personal Information and all information the Company may collect from publicly available websites and may use this information to create an account or append it to an already existing account;
“Terms” shall refer to these Terms & Conditions, to which You are agreeing when using this Website
“Website” shall mean the website accessed with URL https://rhinoentertainmentgroup.com/
“User/You” shall refer to the user of this Website. “Users/Your” are accordingly used as the context requires.
Using the Website
- You will be asked to create an Account by registering on Our Website.
- Any personal Information You provide Us with, should be true, accurate, up-to-date and describe You as an individual person. The account You create contains certain required fields such as name, surname, country, telephone number and valid email address.
- You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or any other material placed by You on this Website.
- You understand and agree that YourAccount belongs to Us and that should You choose to cancel Your account or Your account is otherwise terminated, all Your account information, including all documents submitted thereon will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from Our database. Such Information may continue to be available for some period of time due to delays in effecting such deletion through Our web servers. Furthermore, third parties may retain saved copies of Your information. Further detail regarding Our data retention policy is found in the Privacy Notice.
- You may only make use of this Website for lawful purposes
- You warrant and agree not to:
- transfer, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation to Our Website Content in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of Our Website’s Privacy Notice;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of Our Website including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- collect, copy or duplicate in any manner any of Our Website’s Content or information available from the Site, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- post any CV or account, or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- apply more than once for the same job posting;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail-bombing” or “crashing”;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- use the services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, CV, that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Our discretion; or
- post any CV which is not a genuine CV and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
This Website acts as a platform for applying for roles posted by Us or by any entity within the Rhino Group. While We reserve the right to remove role postings or any other material from the Website at Our sole discretion, We are not obliged to do so and disclaim any liability for failing to take any such action.
We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Website or its Content, and the Website may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors and We make no warranty about the accuracy or completeness of the Content displayed on the Website.
We try Our best to ensure that the standard of the Website remains high and functional, however, the Internet is an unstable medium and errors and/or interruption of service may occur at any time. We are not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the Website or to provide the services offered on the Website.
We do not warrant that the Website is free from viruses or other harmful mechanisms and We are not responsible for any costs You incur as a result of usage of the Website.
This Website contains links to other websites. We do not accept responsibility or liability in respect of those websites. Using such links to gain access to such sites is entirely at Your own risk.
Usage of Our Website is solely at Your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from:
- Any personal information or other material You provide to the Website,
- Your use of any of the Content, or
- Your breach of these Terms.
Changes to Terms
These Terms are amended from time to time, without prior notice, and upon use of Our Website, You shall be deemed to have accepted all such amendments.
Term and Termination
We reserve the right to immediately terminate Your access to this Website and/or remove Your Information if You fail to comply with any provision of these Terms or if We are unable to verify or authenticate any Information You submit to Us through the Website.
These Terms will continue in full force and effect for the duration of Your use of the Website, and certain provisions contained herein will remain in effect even after You stop using the Website.
We reserve the right to stop your access to this website with immediate effect and/ or remove Your information should You not follow any provision within these Terms or if We are unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to Us through the website upon registration.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect for the entire duration of Your usage of the website and certain provisions stated herein shall remain in effect even after You cease use of this website.
The Company undertakes to process personal data in accordance with all applicable legislation including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the applicable data protection laws in Malta in force from time to time.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and all intellectual property rights contained in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by Us, Our licensors or both (as applicable). The owners of all intellectual property rights shall reserve their respective rights .
The Content and structure of the Website pages are subject to copyright © and database rights in the name of the Company. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Website including all text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to Us.The Website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Our prior written consent. Your registration and use of the Website does not confer any rights whatsoever to the intellectual property contained in the Website.
You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor Our web pages or any content therein. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may be prosecuted.
We can assign or transfer these Terms. You cannot assign or transfer these Terms.
Entire Terms and Severability
The Terms constitute the entire Terms & Conditions between You and Us with respect to this Website and, overrule all prior communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between Us.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Malta and You and Us agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts and/or to the rules of arbitration in accordance with Malta’s Arbitration Act as administered by Malta’s Arbitration Centre.